Thursday, October 25, 2012

BOO.....


Spooky House....
I have a new quilt pattern, my first wall hanging in my Craftsy shop.
It measures 25 3/4 square.  It is an easy applique pattern with a simple pieced border.  This spider is a larger version of the spider from Yikes!  Click here to go straight to the pattern photo and info.  My shop is called Tea House Quilts.  This is my first venture into creating patterns for others.  If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I don't usually follow patterns anyway.  If you want to know more about me check out the funny bio on Quilting Gallery (here).

I quilt for AAQI an amazing organization that sews to find a cure for Alzheimer's.  They are awesome and will have a booth at the Houston show, selling some of the Priority Quilts.  If you are going to Houston, stop by their booth and buy a quilt and help find a cure.


I have extended the giveaway until October 30. That gives everyone another week (almost) to enter. I am having a problem sorting out a few of my followers. Most are showing up as a follower on my dashboard, 3 or 4 are not. If you don't show up as a follower, you can not be entered into the giveaway. There's 2 whose name on the comment doesn't match the name of the "stock" icon. I want all of my readers to have an opportunity to win my hubbies lovely seam ripper.

Se sure to stop by the Quilting Gallery and check out this weeks designers.  There some great new blocks.



New readers please go to this link to see the block, leave a comment, and be a follower.

Happy Quilting
Caren

No comments: